Designation : Finance Executive Position : 4 Required Experience : 3-8 years Education : C.A./Inter CA/M.Com Joining : Immediate Location : Vadodara1. Monthly Closing of Statement of Accounts. Ensure Financial Statements are properly supported & reconciled 2. Coordinate with various departments & ensure that Monthly closing is done before the due date 3. Prepare various MIS Reports to provide insight into business operations and help management in decision making 4. Ensure Monthly closure of Books of Accounts equivalent to the level of finalisation for all the group Companies. 5. Preparation and filing of GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B every month for all the Companies 6. Check and correct, if required GST closing entries 7. Prepare Quarterly and Annual Financial Budgets for all the Companies. Also, contribute in preparing Corporate strategies 8. Prepare policies and procedures and implement strong financial and business controls 9. Ensuring assistance in preparation and implementation of business planning 10. Finalise the Books of Accounts & prepare Financial Statements in adherence to required laws for all companies 11. Resolve Audit Queries & Liaison with Auditors, Government Agencies & Bank for statutory compliance
Designation : Design Engineer Instrumentation Position : 4 Required Experience : 3-8 Education : Diploma/BE (Instrumentation Engineering) Joining : Immediate Location : Vadodara1. AutoCAD basic 2D. 2. Knowledge and expertise of IS standards. 2. Basic understanding of the workflow of discipline and interface 3. Performing basic and detail design engineering for instrument systems such as Instrument selection, PLC/DCS system design, junction box schedule. 4. Ensure effective communications among other engineering disciplines, project management, and clients. 5. Participate in review meetings and be responsible for assigned project reporting. 6. Ability to lead the project from concept to complete execution stage. 7. Ability to estimate the man-hours for the proposal. 8. SPI would be advantageous.
Designation : Design Engineer Position : 8 Required Experience : 3-10 years Education : Diploma/BE (Electrical Engineering) Joining : Immediate Location : Vadodara1. AutoCAD basic 2D. 2. Knowledge and expertise in IS/NEC electrical standards. 2. Basic understanding of the workflow of discipline and interface 3. Performing basic and detail design engineering for electrical systems such as Single Line Diagrams, equipment sizing, earthing calculation, and cable sizing. 4. Ensure effective communications among other engineering disciplines, project management, and clients. 5. Participate in review meetings and be responsible for assigned project reporting. 6. Ability to lead the project from concept to complete execution stage. 7. Ability to estimate the man-hours for the proposal. 8. Ability to produce power system study(ETap) would be advantageous.
Designation : Designer Position : 8 Required Experience : 2-10 years Education : Diploma Joining : Immediate Location : Vadodara1. AutoCAD basic 2D/3D. 2. Basic understanding of the workflow of piping discipline and interface with other disciplines. 3. Basic experience in piping layout and Isometrics. 4. Familiar with piping Codes and the Standards, commonly used piping materials. 5. Basic knowledge of piping supports. 6. Basic knowledge of inputs required for piping and equipment modelling. 7. Basic Understanding of P&ID. 8. Familiar with the piping modeling/Iso. checklist 9. Shall be familiar with preparing daily activity report.
Designation : Autocad Draftsman Position : 10 Required Experience : 2-10 years Education : Diploma Joining : Immediate Location : VadodaraCandidates with relevant expertise in AutoCAD and Piping Production drawings. Able to understand P & ID and GID Layout drawings.
Designation : Tekla Modeler / Tekla Designer Position : 4 Required Experience : 3+ years Education : ITI/DIploma/BE Joining : As Early As Possible Location : Vadodara, GujaratUtilize Tekla software to prepare accurate and detailed steel drawings. Demonstrate sound knowledge of Tekla software and stay updated with the latest features and functionalities. Display a strong willingness to work on Tekla and consistently improve your skills in utilizing the software. Develop drawings in accordance with customer requirements, ensuring compliance with industry standards and specifications. Collaborate with project teams to clarify design requirements, resolve issues, and deliver high-quality steel models within specified deadlines.
Designation : Lead Engineer / Sr. Engineer / Engineer Position : 4 Required Experience : 3 to 15 years Education : Post-Graduate / Graduate / Diploma – Mechanical Engineering Joining : As Early As Possible Location : Vadodara, Gujarat1. Well versed with preparation of Piping Design Basis, Plot Plan, Equipment Layout, PMS, VMS, Piping MTO, MR/TBE for Piping components, Piping Erection Tender, fundamentals of Piping Stress Analysis. 2. Familiarity with Indian/International codes and standards such as IBR, ASME B 31.3, B 16.5, B 16.9, B 16.11, B 16.20, B16.21, B16.34, B 36.10M, B 36.19M, API 5L, API 598, etc. 3. Familiarity with Statutory rules and regulations like IBR, CCOE rules, OISD 118, factory inspector rules, etc. 4. Shall have experience / familiarity in any one of the 3D modelling software such as PDMS/E3D, SP3D, ACAD plant 3d, CADWORX, etc. 5. Good verbal and written communication skills. 6. Developing and directing project plans with the Engineering Project Manager (e.g. project budget, schedules, work allocation to team members, change management requirements, etc.) 7. Provide technical guidance to all team members to ensure quality output. 8. Developing, implementing, and maintaining design standards, guides, and procedures. 9. Co-ordination with client, vendor, and other disciplines engineer. 10. Provide timely inputs to other disciplines. 11. Participate internal/external model reviews and ensure timely submission of Tag Closure Report. 12. Review of all piping deliverables to ensure total compliance to quality requirements. 13. Monitoring and control of all piping activities to meet the schedule. 14. Regularly update discipline Document Control Index (DCI). 15. Provide input to the Project Manager for preparation of Progress Report. 16. Communicating change orders and executing change management processes
Designation : DESIGN Position – Lead Engineer / Sr. Engineer / Engineer Position : Min. 2 Required Experience : 3 to 15 years Education : Post-Graduate / Graduate – Civil & Structural Engineering Joining : As Early As Possible Location : Vadodara, Gujarat
“We are looking for suitable candidates for executing various international/national engineering projects assigned to Vcare -Global. The selected candidates will be on contract basis for one year, extendable to 4-5 yrs. Based on the performance, candidates may also be absorbed in the company on
- Safety and rigorous adherence to relevant specifications and standards for all C&S designs.
- Accountable for the engineering scope adherence in accordance with project specifications & standards.
- Implementation of quality procedures.
- C&S review / check necessary for project execution.
- Analysis & Design of equipment foundations like compressors, pumps, static, & dynamic equipment, storage tanks, cooling tower basin & sump etc.
- Other civil designs – technological structures, pipe racks, platforms, ladders etc.
- Steel structure designs – technological structures, pipe racks, platforms, ladders etc.
- Experience of modular steel structures is desirable including lifting and shipping analysis.
- Effectively communicate by email, ppt or ‘face to face’ AP’s executions strategies, schedule issues and project requirements.
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications
- An Engineering Degree (or equivalent) and work experience of 5 – 13 years. (civil & structural)
- Excellent written and spoken English and strong communication skills.
- Experience of working on industrial plants.
- Must be familiar with an engineering organization, the function of each discipline and how they interact and the function of the various support groups globally.
- Experienced working to Indian and global codes, preferably US & Euro codes.
- Experienced working with software such as Staad pro, MAT-3D, Foundation 3D and capable of manual design by using spread sheet program.
- Experienced designing large foundations considering seismic and dynamic factors.
- Experience of designing equipment foundations like compressors, pumps, pressure vessels, cooling towers, storage tanks etc.
- Experienced in designing steel structures like pipe racks, technological structures, compressors sheds, platforms etc.
Designation : DESIGN Position – Sr. Engineer Position : Min. 2 Required Experience : 6-8 Years Education : B.E. / B.Tech Chemical Engineering Graduate / Post-Graduate Joining : As Early As Possible Location : Vadodara, Gujarat
“We are looking for suitable candidates for executing various international/national engineering projects assigned to Vcare -Global. The selected candidates will be on contract basis for one year, extendable to 4-5 yrs. Based on the performance, candidates may also be absorbed in the company on permanent basis.”
Role & Responsibilities:
- Process Engineering Activities / Deliverables (Prepare / Check / Approve)
- Process Design Basis ; Heat & Mass Balance ; Process Flow Diagram ; Utility Balance & Utility Summary ; Piping & Instrumentation Diagram ; Utility Flow Diagram ; Equipment List ; Line List ; Process Datasheets for Equipment and
Instrumentation ; Electrical Load List ; Hazardous Area Classification Drawing ; Cause & Effect Diagram ; Conceptual Plot Plan ; Hydraulic Calculations ; Relief Devices Sizing ; Flare Sizing and Analysis (report) ; Operating & Control
Philosophy ; Safeguarding Philosophy ; Vent and Drain Philosophy ; Effluent Summary ; Design Review Report ; HAZOP Review & Closeout Report ; Review of Material Requisitions and Tender Enquiry Specifications ; Operating &
Standards and Design Engineering Practices
- Knowledge of international standards related to process such as API STD 520, API STD 521, API STD 2000 is essential
- Knowledge of design engineering practices of international companies engaged in Oil & Gas, Petroleum Refining, Petrochemicals will be an added advantage
Process Risk and Safety Management
- Must have participated in any safety studies such as HAZID, HAZOP, QRA, SIL etc.
- Functioning as a safety study facilitator such as HAZOP chairperson will be an added advantage
Helping Hand in Procurement Services / Site Support / QMS / Trainings
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Process simulation software such as Aspen Plus, Aspen HYSYS, UniSim, CHEMCAD, Aspen Flare System Analyzer
- Knowledge of any pipeline simulation software such as PIPESIM, PIPELINE STUDIO, OLGA will be an added advantage
Submit the below given form for applying to any of the above vacancy
Please note, in case you are unable to submit your application via above mode, please send us your resume mentioning the post applied for in Subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mobile: 9321633738). Kindly mention your proper name and mobile number in application for ease of communication from our side as required.